Using VIPole mobile and desktop applications
Communication and collaboration in VIPole for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android
Can't sign up
If you have troubles creating new account, check that entered data meets the following requirements:
- The login must be at least 8 characters long if you use only letters, or at least 4 if it contains letters and numbers.
- The password must contain at least 6 characters.
- Mobile phone number must be entered with the country code.
- If you register through the website – the green tick will mark the correctly filled fields.
If you did not receive the email with the activation link:
- Сheck the Spam folder or search for the word "VIPole" in your email client. For example, in Gmail, service messages can get to the Promotions folder.
- Check that you have entered the email correctly during registration. Go to registration form and enter your email in the corresponding field, if you see the message that email is already registered than you’ve created the account on this email.
- Activation link is valid for 24 hours. You will be able to re-register with the same login when the first registration expires.
If you did not receive the confirmation code to your mobile phone number:
- Check that you have entered the phone number correctly during registration. Go to registration form and enter your phone number in the corresponding field, if you see the message that the number is already registered than contact our support service.
- Confirmation code is valid for 5 minutes. You will be able to re-register with the same login and phone number when the first registration expires.
- Create a new account by signing up with email. You can link a mobile phone number to your account later in VIPole application settings.