Can't log in
If you see an error "This account is not activated yet" when you try to sign in to your account:
- After registration, an email with a link to activate your account was sent to your email. Click the link in the email to activate the account and complete the account creation.
- The activation link is valid for one-time user for 24 hours after registration. After this time, the link becomes inactive, therefore it is necessary to repeat the registration.
- If you did not receive the activation email, follow these instructions.
If you see an error “Incorrect login (VIPole ID) or password” when trying to log in:
- Check that the entered password is correct and it’s not a secret phrase. You can check it by signing in to User profile page on our website.
- To remember your login or reset your password use a password recovery form: enter email or mobile phone number associated with the account.
- If you recently reset the password, you may have added an extra sample or symbol when creating the password. If you have never logged in with a new password, we recommend to reset your password again.
If you see an error "Incorrect secret phrase" when trying to log in, then you can reset the secret phrase, but note:
- When you reset a secret phrase, all the account data becomes unavailable (including the chat history, files, notes and passwords in the password manager), only your old secret phrase opens access to them.
- You cannot restore a secret phrase, since it is not stored anywhere, so you can only remember it yourself. Learn more about resetting a secret phrase.
If our recommendations do not help, please contact our support service.