|Encrypted and secure instant messaging|
|Encrypted and secure file transfers|
|Encrypted and secure voice and video calls|
|Encrypted group chats|
|Secure voice conferences|
|Secure video conferences|
|IP masking for instant messaging|
|IP masking for voice and video calls|
|Calls to landline and mobile phones|
|Cloud File Storage on Server|
|Encrypted data storage|
|Encrypted data storage on servers|
|Encrypted sync of all user data|
|Encrypted storage of message history on client|
|Encrypted storage of files on desktop client|
|Encrypted virtual drive on desktop client|
|Encrypted storage of passwords, notes, tasks and calendar on client|
|Maximum size of file storage||1 GB||30 GB||30 GB
|Delete any sent file so that it is also deleted on receiver's side|
|Edit or delete any sent message in history so that it is also changed or deleted on receiver's side|
|Delete any received message in history|
|Partial history deletion for any contact and any dates range|
|Auto logout when idle for some period of time|
|Auto logout when offline for some period of time|
|Lock application when idle for some period of time|
|View online connections of your account from all other VIPole client devices|
|Close remotely other VIPole client applications where your account is logged|
|Fake secret phrase for safe run of VIPole application under pressure|
|Auto delete messages when they expire|
- Free subcription plan can be upgraded to Professional subscription plan as well as switched back at any time.
- Calls to landline and mobile phones are encrypted only between VIPole clients and VIPole servers, then they go unencrypted between VIPole servers and phones.
- Encrypted file storage is available only for VIPole Desktop clients on Windows, Mac OS and Linux, but is not available for Android platform.
- Calls to landline and mobile phones are provided as additional service and are not free. Please, see the VIPole VoIP Phone Calling Rates.
- Some of the features are currently available only for VIPole Desktop clients on Windows, Mac OS and Linux, but are still planned for Android platform.