VIPole iOS update 1.2: sharing pics, file manager, downloading and forwarding files
VIPole for iOS app becomes a better tool for collaboration and sharing impressions today, as the newly introduced features include sharing pics and downloading any files. After updating the app, you will be able to work with all files that you have ever got and sent in VIPole – they all are organized in the file manager.
Managing files and pics
Files in VIPole are synched across all devices, and you can discuss your projects anytime. In this update, you can download and preview the files you get directly in the chat, send photos and view all sent and received files in the file manager. The app provides the following features now:
- Preview images and files,
- Pause or stop uploading/downloading,
- Resume uploading/downloading,
- Auto load files. This option is set on each device independently: More > Settings > File storage options > Auto load files.
With VIPole file manager, you can actively participate in all docflows within the secure VIPole network whichever device you use to connect. It is easy to share files from the file manager with contacts: the share button is located top right – just choose the necessary file and the person you want to send it to. You can view all your latest shared files or the files that you’ve send to or got from a specific contact.
Sending photos in chats
To add media to your message, first tap on + on the bottom left and choose the necessary option. The sent and received photos can be forwarded to other contacts and group chats.
- Tap the Gallery icon to pick a photo from your device.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a photo, preview and send.
The next update will include the share extension: you will be able to share in VIPole the photos and files from other apps installed on your devices, including Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud etc. Sharing the files and pics from VIPole to other applications will also become possible.
What’s new in VIPole for iOS 1.2?
- Downloading and forwarding received files,
- Sharing and forwarding photos,
- Direct access to camera from chats,
- Viewing pics and files in chats,
- File management: exchanging and storage,
- Configurable file autoload,
- Enhanced security settings.
Improvements and bug fixes
- History clearing fixed,
- Minor interface refinements,
- Improved performance.
Update your VIPole application or download the 1.2 version on the App Store. Rate VIPole on the App Store and speak about your impressions – we will be looking forward to your feedback!