VIPole Desktop 3.7.17: new options for managing contacts and viewing files
We continue to introduce new options and interface improvements to present a number of new features that will appear in the next releases. With the new update, you can now organize the contact list groups in a convenient order, use a new file list viewer in chats, page through and rotate downloaded images when viewing.
In this version, we also added the preview of new options in the chat menu - polls, favorite messages, tags and assignments. The options are under development and we'll provide more details with the next updates.
What's new in VIPole Desktop 3.7.17?
- Added the ability to specify an order for folders in the contact list.
- Added new options for rotating and paging the downloaded images while viewing.
- A new way to view the list of sent and received files in chats.
- Improved auto-delete mode.
- Improved work with Bluetooth headsets during calls.
- Improved the way of changing the folder for storing files - now when you change the folder in Settings, the files are moved to a new folder.
- Improved the mechanism for restoring and maintaining stable connection to the server.
- Improved support for Retina displays on MacOS.
- Improved support for spelling on MacOS.
- For administrators of TEAM accounts added the option to reset the encryption keys of account users via the control panel.
Several new options added for ENTERPRISE solutions, now users can:
- use hierarchical groups of contacts when navigating through AD / LDAP,
- send messages and make calls without authorization and adding to the contact list when navigating through AD / LDAP,
- Administrators can reset the user's keys through the control panel.
You can update the VIPole to version 3.7.17 from the Main menu> Settings> Check for updates or download the new version for the computer. Questions about the new features of the application you can ask VIPole technical support.