Aug 22, 2014
VIPole Desktop update 3.5.3: file management improvements, viewing active number of connections
VIPole Secure Messenger update version 3.5.3 for Desktop is available for download. The update for Windows, Mac OS and Linux is already available for download.
What’s new in VIPole Desktop 3.5.3?
- a refresh button within the file manager that synchronizes all files with the server;
- pause and resume buttons for file upload;
- file upload and download progress bar changed;
- voicemail player panel closes automatically when idle;
- viewing the number of active self-connections;
- minor bug fixes.
We have also added the auto configuration of the VIPole client feature for corporate customers. The feature helps getting all settings automatically from the server, including trusted certificates, page address for news, sign up, password change and so on.
Update 3.5.3 is available on the Download page of our website. If you already have VIPole Secure Messenger installed on your device, please update the application by going to the main menu and selecting Help > Check updates.