Payouts transfer to personal bank account
VIPole Business club partner can transfer accrued commission to the personal bank account via
- Payoneer. Drop us a letter via Payoneer with the request to withdraw the commission.
- Payza. Transfer commission to your Payza account by clicking on “Payouts” on the account page > VIPole partner > Revenue section.
Here are detailed instructions about transferring payouts from VIPole to your personal bank account with global payment systems.
Payoneer is an international payment system that allows transactions between companies and individuals. It operates in more than 200 countries and converts 150 currencies. Payoneer users can make transactions between registered users' accounts, withdraw funds to their personal account or to the Payoneer MasterCard, which the system provides to their users. All online transactions are protected.
You can also contact us on commission withdrawal.
Payoneer can transfer funds to :
- The Payoneer MasterCard associated with the Payoneer account, which the payment system releases free of charge for all registered users. With this card you can withdraw funds at any ATM.
- Bank account. You can withdraw funds from your local bank branch or with the card linked to this account
- Your personal bank card (upon individual request)
- $ 29.95 - Payoneer MasterCard annual maintenance
- 1% - for transfer of funds from VIPole to partner account
- 2% - currency conversion fee when withdrawing funds to a bank account / bank card
- Up to 3.5% - when withdrawing from a Payoneer MasterCard via ATM
How to withdraw commission from VIPole to Payoneer
To withdraw the affiliate commission from VIPole system, use the Global Payment Service request. This system allows Payoneer account owners to request payments from companies with a minimal commission of 1%.
You can send VIPole a request through your personal Payoneer account:
- Sign in to your Payoneer account and click Withdraw and then To Bank Account.
If you have not yet connected a bank account, you will be automatically redirected to a page for doing so.
If your bank account is pending approval, you will be redirected to a Pending Approval page.
- Specify payment details and the recipient company in the new window:
- Amount - specify the amount of the transfer. This should not be less than $20.
- Payment for - specify Other
- Description - specify the partner's login and id
- Payment term - the date to which you would like to receive payment (with a margin of 3 working days)
- Data of the payer:
Form of payment request: Company
Company name: VIPole
Company website: www.vipole.com
Contact person: Alice Gilbert
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the request is placed, we will transfer the requested funds within 2 working days, and you will receive an email notification that the money has been credited to the Payoneer account.
The amount of the payment will be debited from your VIPole account.
Frequently asked Questions
How long does it take to transfer funds from the VIPole system to a Payoneer account?
Commission withdrawals from your VIPole Account to the Payoneer account is processed by our system within 2 days. As soon as the transfer is complete, the funds will be displayed on your Payoneer account, and the equivalent amount of the transfer will be debited from your VIPole account
What if the funds from VIPole did not credit to Payoneer account?
Contact our support team and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
How long does it take to transfer money from my Payoneer account to my personal account?
Usually, it takes 3-5 working days.
How do I know if funds have been transferred from Payoneer to my personal account?
Your bank account will be credited with the amount that you transferred after deducting the currency conversion commission.
What if the funds were not transferred from Payoneer to your account?
Please contact Payoneer support.
How do I attach a bank card to my Payoneer account?
Currently, Payoneer does not officially support transfers to bank cards, as it is issuing its own cards. However, it is possible to attach a bank card through the bank account registration page. You must first make sure whether your bank supports transactions with the Payoneer payment system.
If the bank supports such transactions, register your card through the bank account registration form. To do this, specify your card number in the account number column, and in the remaining fields - the details of your bank. Your request will be considered within 3 days.
After its approval, make sure that the card is tied and your bank supports such operations by making a trial transaction.
Payza is a Canadian payment system that allows you to make transactions between accounts in 190 countries and convert 21 currencies online. This is a fast service for commission withdrawal to bank cards and bank accounts. All transactions through Payza are protected: information about your cards or accounts is not transferred when transferring or accepting funds. Transfers and online purchases are safe even over Internet connection in public places.
Payza provides transactions for:
- VISA cards
- All bank accounts in 190 countries of the world
|Maximum daily load||$ 2 500|
|Maximum daily number of loads||2|
|Maximum monthly number of loads||20|
|Daily ATM cash withdrawal||$ 1 000|
|Transfer to Payza e-wallet||2-4 business days|
How to transfer funds from VIPole to Payza
- Log in to your account
- Go to the VIPole Business Club section (for Business Club members) or VIPole Partner (for affiliate program participants)
- In the Income section, click the Payouts button.
- In the new window, select "Transfer to Payza account"
- In the next window specify the email to which the Payza account is linked and the amount to be transferred.
- Click OK.
- Your request will be processed within 24 hours, and funds will be credited to your Payza account.
Frequently asked Questions
How long does it take to transfer funds from the VIPole system to Payza account?
Withdrawal of commissions from the VIPole Account to Payza is processed by our system within 24 hours. Once the transfer is complete, the funds will appear in your Payza account.
What should I do if the funds are not credited to my Payza account?
Please contact our support team, and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
How long does it take to transfer money from my Payza account to my personal account or card?
The first withdrawal can take up to 10 business days due to the data for your details being checked by Payza security system. Starting with the second transaction requests will be carried out within 2-4 business days.
How do I know if funds have arrived to my account or card?
Your bank account or credit card will be replenished by the amount that you transferred after deducting the transfer fee.
What if the funds were not transferred from Payza to your account or card?
Contact Payza Support.