VIPole Desktop update 3.3.6: messages with multiple receivers, new password manager and calendar with reminders
Today is the release of VIPole version 3.3.6 for desktop. The update includes interface improvements and several new features:
- sending multiple messages;
- switching between open windows;
- calls to mobiles and landlines (testing mode);
- new password manager interface;
- new interface for reminders;
- new synchronization settings;
- visibility status icons for contacts;
- new button ‘add a new contact‘ in the group chat contact list.
Visit our blog page to learn more about the update.
You can download version 3.3.6 of the VIPole Secure Messenger from the Download section. If you already have an earlier installation of VIPole, please update it to the latest version as follows: from the main menu, go to the help section and click ’check updates’.